At WingHaven, we are dealing with a well issue and may need to rehab our existing well or drill a new one ASAP. I don't have much experience in this area, and am reaching out to my fellow members with a few questions.
- Do you have a well or run city water? If no well, no need to continue with this and thank you!
- Do you have any experience with either rehabbing or drilling a new well.
- How did it work out for you? What would you do differently if you had it to do over again?
- If your well failed do you have any idea what caused the failure? (This is a problem with the actual well, not the well pump or motor)
- How deep is your well bore? How deep is your well set in the pit? Casing depth?
- What do you know about this process that I don't? As I said before I don't have much experience in this area. We are learning more every day but let's be honest: everyone we have spoken to this far is bidding a job they are hoping to win. Advice from colleagues who are completely impartial is invaluable!
Please respond directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or 314 713 7781 if you don't mind.