Logging in to the website
There are a few features of the MVGCSA website that require you to log in,
- accessing the MVGCSA roster
- making payments
- updating your contact profile
- using the site search
- viewing board meeting minutes
Depending on what device you are viewing the website from, the login fields will be located differently.
- On a desktop version you will notice the fields in the far right column below the main image scroller(if you are on the homepage).
- On a mobile device the login field will be located directly below the main image scroller on the homepage.
If this is your first time logging in...
- Click the red 'SIGN IN' button from the login field on the homepage, which will direct you to this page
- Click the 'Lost your password?' link at the bottom of the page, you will be redirected to this page
- Type in your username, which is the first initial of your first name followed by your last name (ex. Bob Freed would be bfreed) and then click the 'Get New Password' button. At this point you will be sent a password reset email . If you do not receive the email, make sure that you check the spam/junk folder. The email in your inbox will look like this....
- Click the link at the bottom of the email. You will be redirected to a page that looks like this.
- Delete the random text in the text field and enter a password you can remember. Click the 'Reset Password' button and you are done!