The Legends CC is seeking a motivated individual to fill the position of Assistant Superintendent.
The Legends CC is a 27 hole facility located in Eureka MO, original 18 holes designed by Robert Trent Jones, the third nine by local architect Gary Kern.
The Assistant's responsibilities will include spraying, fertilization, irrigation repair, and assorted golf course duties as needed. The individual must be diligent and observant to ensure all details, daily tasks and projects are completed in a professional and timely manner. This is a great opportunity for an existing Assistant to learn new skills or an individual looking for the next step.
- 2-4 year degree in Agronomy/Turfgrass Management (preferred)
- Working knowledge of maintenance practices on golf course greens, tees, fairways, ornamental plants; proper use of various fertilizers, pesticides, irrigation systems, and drainage control.
- Ability to schedule and supervise maintenance work to achieve the most efficient utilization of workers and equipment; prepare clear and concise reports; maintain effective employee and public relations.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with a positive team-focused attitude
- Knowledge and interest in the game of golf
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Possession of a valid driver's license
- Ability to possess a state pesticide applicator license
- Attend educational seminars and industry trade shows to keep up with current best practices.
- $36,000-$42,000 (yearly salary)
- Health Insurance and 401k
- Vacation and Sick time according to club policies
- Golf Privileges
Call Matt O’Dell at 314 226 6317 or email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org