Fox Run Golf Club, a private 18 Hole club located in Eureka, MO is currently looking for motivated candidates for the position of 2nd Assistant Superintendent.
Fox Run is an all bentgrass golf course designed by Gary Kern and opened for play in 1993. It is consistently ranked by Golf Digest in the top ten golf courses in Missouri and annually ranked as the most difficult golf course in the city of St. Louis. Fox Run has a great tradition of hosting championship events such as the 1999 and 2000 LPGA Michelob Classic, 1994 Tommy Armour Tour Stop, the 2014 NCAA Men’s Div. 2 Finals, 2018 GLVC Women’s Championship, as well as being the annual home of the STLDGA Mid-Am Championship and the NCAA Div. 2 Men’s Regional Finals. We are currently scheduled to host the 2019 US Open Local Qualifier.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized pesticide room and fertilizer room.
- Responsible for the application of and accounting of all pesticides and fertilizers.
- Responsible for keeping current all Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Participates in the installation, upkeep and operation of the irrigation system
- Participates in the application of all pesticides and fertilizers and other related products.
- Participates in capital projects work.
- Documents property agronomic activity.
- Other duties as assigned by management such as hand watering, course set up or other general course duties.
Education and Experience
- 2 year or 4 year degree in Agronomy, turf science or related field. Will Substitute experience for education for the right candidate.
- At least 3 Years golf course experience with progressive responsibility.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Uniforms and Golf Privileges
- Paid Dues to MVGCSA and GCSAA
Please Email Cover Letter, Resume and References to email@example.com ATTN: John Briggs, GCS