Golf Course/Driving Range Superintendent Job Posting
Family Golf and Learning Center located in Kirkwood, MO is a state-of-the-art practice facility with LED lighted and heated year-round tees. We have a 60-bay double-decker driving range with TurfHound mats that simulate both fairway and rough. We have 2 sets of Bermuda grass tees and a 9-hole Par 3 golf course perfect for juniors and beginners just learning how to play and for low-handicappers looking to dial in their short irons. Family Golf and Learning Center has been recognized as a Top 50 Stand Alone Range by the Golf Range Association of America.
In the summer of 2020, Family Golf and Learning Center will be opening a new Clubhouse that will feature indoor amenities – TrackMan simulators, Indoor Practice Room with hitting bays and synthetic chipping/pitching green, an expanded Golf Shop with custom fittings and club repair, a new restaurant/bar, and a golf-specific fitness center.
Family Golf and Learning Center is now accepting resumes for a Golf Course/Driving Range Superintendent. We are seeking an individual who is eager to further his/her career in golf course maintenance.
The Golf Course/Driving Range Superintendent is responsible for the successful operation of the golf course, driving range and clubhouse maintenance. The Superintendent works closely with the General Manager and Owner to ensure customer satisfaction while being fiscally responsible.
- Responsible for hiring, training and development of team members.
- Responsible for providing a safe and productive work environment for all employees.
- Provides agronomic direction to maintain the golf course, driving range, driving range tees, and short game areas.
- Proficient in operation/maintenance of all equipment used in golf course maintenance.
- Picking and cleaning range balls when necessary.
- Create programs for fertilizer and chemical applications.
- Pesticide Applicators License required.
- Ensures staff is within OSHA, state and federal guidelines for safe working conditions.
- Reports any issues or concerns directly to the GM and Owner.
- Monthly reports on budget, expenses, staffing to GM and Owner.
- Displays an optimistic and positive attitude when interacting with managers, team members and customers.
Job Benefits: Negotiable
Experience: At least 2 years in golf course maintenance is required
Education: 2-year degree in field of turfgrass, landscape or equivalent is preferred but not required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Date Job is Available: February 1, 2020
Email Resume: RJ Villafuerte, General Manager