Position Title: Head Mechanic
Job Location: The Falls Golf Club
Start Date: End of July
Reports to: Superintendent
Send Resume to: Robert Schaff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-280-3989.
The Falls Golf Club is looking for and experienced Mechanic to take care the shop and the equipment used to maintain an 18 hole golf course. Needs to have a positive attitude and be able to keep things fixed in a timely manner. Will be in charge of his shop area and be able to work on diesel and gas machinery. Fixing hoses, sharpening reels, and trouble shooting problems that may arise on the golf course. Will be able to implement his own budget and develop his own program how he sees fit. To maintain quality working equipment is essential to creating a quality product on the golf course. Currently have a very good crew and a great working environment.
- Have experience with diesel and gas engines
- Be able to diagnose problems and fix in a timely manner
- Demonstrate quality written and verbal skills
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in the workplace
- Full-Time, Non Seasonal, hourly with benefits
- Pay rate will be determined upon experience ($14.00 to $17.00 per hour)
Feel free to call Rob Schaff anytime with any questions:
1185 Turtlecreek Dr.
O'Fallon, MO. 63366